love
save the empty

Aishah
Elizabeth
Fana
Farhana Izyan
Filzah
Hannah Pandora
Linda
Mira
Serynna

Layout by 16thday ©

My name is Aziana. i'm gonna be 25 soon. DAMN. oh, & i LOVE stars ★★★ & so many korean guys. ♥♥



Sunday, September 02, 2007 12:34 PM
⇨

As much as I love you
As much as I need you

And I can't stand you

Must everything you do make me wanna smile

Can I not like you for awhile


Coz you wont let me

You upset me girl

And then you kiss my lips

All of a sudden I forget that I was upset

Can't remember what you did


But I hate

You know exactly what to do

So that I can't stay mad at you

For too long that's wrong


But I hate

You know exactly how to touch

So that I don't want to fuss.. and fight no more

Said I despise that i adore you


And i hate how much i love you boy

I can't stand how much I need you

And I hate how much I love you boy

But I just can't let you go

And I hate that I love you so


And you completely know the power that you have

The only that one makes me laugh


Sad and it's not fair

How you take advantage of the fact

That I..will be under reason why

And it just aint right


And I hate how much I love you girl

I can't stand how much I need you

And I hate how much I love you girl

But I just can't let you go

But I hate that I love you so


One of these days maybe your magic wont affect me

And your kiss wont make me weak

But no one in this world knows me the way you know me

So you'll probably always have a spell on me


As much i love you

As much as I need you

As much I love you

As much as I need you


And I hate that i love you soooo

And I hate how much i love you boy

I can't stand how much I need ya

And I hate how much I love you boy

But I just can't let you go

And I hate that I love you so


And I hate that I love you so.. soo.....