love
save the empty

Aishah
Elizabeth
Fana
Farhana Izyan
Filzah
Hannah Pandora
Linda
Mira
Serynna

Layout by 16thday ©

My name is Aziana. i'm gonna be 25 soon. DAMN. oh, & i LOVE stars ★★★ & so many korean guys. ♥♥



Wednesday, September 15, 2010 10:59 PM
busy as a worker bee.

This is my first time bloggin using my phone. Im falling asleep cos im on my bed. Im suppose to sleep much earlier but somehow i always end up sleeping around this time. Sigh. I will get eye bags really soon if i continue like this. Anyway today was quite a bad day for me as now its getting buzier n buzier @ work and i really could literally feel as though my head was going to explode. Will be busy till october my friends so pls do not get angry if i neglect any of u. I should sleep now. I have been late to sch since monday. I find it hard to wake up! I will only get up frm my bed abt 716 den bathe at 730 when my work starts @ 8. Yes, wth. Sigh. Oh i realised that going on a double date is kind of fun. And a friend made me wonder why did she suddenly tell me things that i thought was too personal to tell anyone. haha. k la, gdnite ppl. My boobs are very sore.
Menses where u?

Boyfriend surprised me with the Monopoly Deal! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktopweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
: )))))